TasSpan is a manufacturing/construction company specialising in precast components and bridge and marine construction, maintenance and asset management.
The management and staff are committed to customer satisfaction, safe work practices & minimising environmental pollution by working to international standards AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS ISO 14001 and AS 4801, as well as any statutory regulations and codes of practice applicable to the industry.
This will be achieved by:
- Promoting a high level of professionalism in service, workmanship and finish, encouraging innovation and new technology to ensure we meet the above requirements or better.
- Providing appropriate education, training, information and equipment to ensure personnel are able to continue to meet the above requirements.
- Communication with stakeholders to ensure synergy and compliance with all requirements.
- Incident investigation and trend analysis as well as regular reviews of procedures and policies.
- Establishing measurable objectives to facilitate continuous improvement in Quality, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Recognising that the company has a duty of care to its employees, subcontractors, clients and end users of the company’s products as well as the general public where interaction may occur.