TasSpan is looking for a motivated and innovative team player to join our bridge construction team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the position is responsible for the onsite delivery of bridge construction projects throughout Tasmania and interstate.
Functions of the role include:
- Plan and execute jobs to run efficiently and effectively.
- Onsite HSEQ management (inductions, SWMS, toolbox, site records, quality control)
- Understand and manage job budgets.
- Order materials from suppliers and arrange sub-contractors.
- Stakeholder management.
- Manage staff and share knowledge with other team members.
To be considered for this role you are required to have a demonstrated ability in the following skills and attributes:
- Previous bridge building experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings and programs.
- Machinery experience particularly excavator operations.
- Piling experience.
- Medium rigid truck licence.
- Computer literate.
- Good understanding of bridge construction methods.
- Strong attention to detail, along with good organisation and time management skills
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written.
- A can do attitude with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
All applications and enquiries will remain confidential.