TasSpan is looking for a motivated and innovative team player to join our bridge construction team.
Reporting to the Site Foreman, the position is responsible for the construction of bridge projects throughout Tasmania and interstate.
Functions of the role include:
- Plan and execute jobs to run efficiently and effectively.
- Comply with TasSpan HSEQ policies (inductions, SWMS, toolbox, site records, quality control)
- Understand job budgets.
- Order materials from suppliers and arrange sub-contractors.
- Must be a Team Player
To be considered for this role you are required to have a demonstrated ability in the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings and programs.
- Machinery experience particularly excavator operations.
- Previous bridge building experience ( not essential but will be looked upon favourably)
- Medium rigid truck licence ( not essential but will be looked upon favourably)
- Good understanding of construction methods.
- Strong attention to detail, along with good organisation and time management skills
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written.
- A can do attitude with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
All applications and enquiries will remain confidential.